We have a total of 22 rooms that include 4 single bed rooms, 10 double bed rooms, 2 triple bed rooms and 6 double bed rooms with attach bathroom. Every four rooms have 2 common restrooms. 24 hours running hot shower.
Our rooms are decorated with traditional wood carvings that carries Sherpa traditions and culture. All our rooms offer views of the panoramic Himalayas through the windows.
Enjoy the beauty of the Himalayan peaks right from the comfort of your rooms
SPH guarantees satisfaction to all our valued guests.
- One bonafide tour leader will be provided complimentary lodging for a group of minimum 15 persons.
- Regular wing rates will be negotiable but there should be at least 200 guest guaranteed for a year.
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made prior to arrival. Cancellation fee of 25% is charged on booking cancelled within 7 days. No cancellation after 4 days.
- Cancellation charge for the ticket before 24 hours of flying time will be 20%. Cancellation within 24 hours will incur 35% cancellation charge.
- Children under 5 years can share bed with parents free of charge. Up to 12 years children are charged 50%.
- Guests willing to stay for longer period of time will be offered attractive discounts.
- Special discounts to International institutions, Diplomatic Corps and travel trade personals.
- Special discount for International and Domestic Airlines personnel.
- Advice us about your arrival and departure flights, dates and hotel contact in Kathmandu.
- Briefing will be given to the guests at the resort office in Kathmandu about their programs before the trip starts.
- The whole range of information will be made available to the guests at the time of booking.
- National and foreign travel/tour operators may submit proposals to work as General Sales Agent of this resort.
- Those of you who have enough time or long holiday can trek to Gokyo Peak, Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp. In fact, the satisfaction which a trekker can find by trekking to Gokyo Peak, Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp can be achieved by trekking to Syangboche alone because a very large portion of Khumbu Mountain Range can be seen from here, which cannot be seen from other areas. Trekkers including elderly, children and those who do not possess sound health, enjoy the beauty of all these areas by trekking to Syangboche.
Please contact your local travel agent or book directly with our reservation office (Tel: 00977-1-4478484, 00977-1-4468937, Fax: 00977-1-4483485).
SPH accepts and confirms reservation by email, fax or post.
- Please carry only the bare necessities but not jewellery and valuable items.
- Do not use hard drinks (alcohol) in high altitude area.
- Don’t forget to carry personal medicine kit.
- Always bring a trekking guidebook & area trekking map.
- We request all our valued guest to have their travel insurance from their own country (Personal insurance can be done in Nepal).
WHAT TO BRING
- A set of binocular
- Flash light & extra batteries.
- Camera and plenty of memory. Battery charging facility is available.
- Casual & comfortable cloths, warm jackets, jumpers & warm hiking shoes etc.
MAP: Bed, breakfast and dinner. AP: Full board.
- For non attached rooms, every two rooms share one bathroom.
- Full payment must be made at the time of issuing SERVICE VOUCHER.
- Cancellation Policy: 50% cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled 30 days before the check-in date. No refund whatsoever if cancelled less than 30 days.
- Payment to be made to our bank account or personally to our office in Chabahil, Kathmandu along with name list of the clients.
- 50% discount for a group leader in 11 PAX and full complimentary for 16 PAX.
- All the extra bills must be cleared in the hotel before the group departure.
- For meals only 10% service charge & 13% VAT applicable.
Rates are subject to change.