Our Location - How to get here
Sherpa Panorama Hotels Pvt. Ltd. , previously known as Everest Sherpa Resort is a spectacular “Mountain Hotel/ Lodge” located at Syangboche an altitude of 3,841 m. (12,598 ft) above sea level.
Street Address: Syangboche, Khumjung- 4. Province No. 1. Solu Khumbu Nepal. ZIP Code: 56000
- An hour’s direct flight from Kathmandu to Syangboche Airport by helicopter.
- A 45 minutes regular flight from Kathmandu to Lukla Airport. Trek for 2 days and you will get here to our location.
- Lukla to Syangboche by 5 seater charter helicopter. (6 minutes)
- An hour hike from Namche to reach our Hotel during your acclimatization rest day.
The place where our hotel is located is the only site from where guests can have first scenic view of the Khumbu mountain range when you arrive here on the way to Everest Region. And this is also the last point from where they can enjoy the beauty of the Khumbu region on your way back. In other words, the excitement of visitors is enkindled by this place for the first time after their arrival here and the enchanting scene disappears from their sight as they leave this place.
Sherpa Panorama Hotels is only ten minutes walk from Syangboche Airport and an hour’s trek from the famous Namche Bazar.
- A life time experience of viewing Himalayan peaks viz., Everest (8,848 m), Amadablam (6,812 m), Thamserku (6,623 m), Khumbila (5,761 m), Kongde (6,011 m) many other mountains.
- Experience the cool and unpolluted air in the sacred mountains.
- Witness the ancient traditional Sherpa culture.
- Best place for viewing sunrise and sunset.
- Witness the changing colors of the mountains in moonlight.
- The best place to acclimatize before your Everest trek when arriving from Namche Bazar.
- The best place for your breakfast & lunch when hiking and acclimatizing at Namche Bazaar.
- Enjoy snow skiing during winter.
- Experience rare wildlife right from the hotel courtyard such as Musk Deer, Pheasant, Tharr and more.
- Unique varieties of flora such as rhododendron, juniper and other alpine trees.
- A perfect place for relaxation, meditation and holidaying.
- Best place for mountain photography, filming, television and video documentaries.
- Relish on our hygienically prepared food to your taste when hiking or acclimatizing.
- Goodbye and farewell parties could also be organized in the Resort.
- From the ground of the Resort visitors can easily and clearly see climbing of Ama Dablam, Thameserku and Kwangde mountains.
- Best holiday destination for diplomatic corps, government officials and corporate entrepreneurs while in Nepal.
Sherpa Panoarama Hotels is always ready to be at your service !